CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 71% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider (Saxo Bank). You should consider whether you understand how CFDs, FX or any of our other products work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
5 February 2016
This morning, BG Group released their Q4 results. Whilst suffering from the global economic decline in oil commodity prices, how did they do?
Luca Sarri decided to ask our Senior Analyst Ravi Lockyer that very question and you can watch the video below.
The questions covered include:
– Are there any special factors in the Q4 results that helped BG over what was a challenging year?
– How did BG compare to their peer groups results?
– How did Q4 compare relative to the rest of 2015?
– The merger is approaching, how much influence do these results given the close proximity of the merger deal completion?
– In terms of the offer, is it quite generous to BG Group shareholders?
– How could the environment change for the newly merged company, in the coming year?
Enjoy the discussion and as always if you have any thoughts or questions please ask away in the comments below!
If there were any unfamiliar terms you heard or wanted to brush up on your Financial Jargon glossary in general, check out our financial terms list here: Financial Terms List